Sleep in style at The Villa Hotel, the perfect Lancashire countryside retreat
Many visitors come to The Villa for its historic charm and splendid location, but they stay - and often return again and again - because of the warm hospitality and excellent personal service that they experience here.
The hotel rooms are spacious and appointed to the highest standards, offering stylish, comfortable accommodation. All thirty one air-conditioned rooms feature superior en suite facilities and have been tastefully designed and furnished to create the ideal atmosphere for a relaxing visit.
In addition, The Villa also offers two lovely suites and four fantastic state rooms, two of which have king size 4-posters and two have split-level mezzanine floors. All four have spectacular bathrooms with TV, surround sound system and high speed internet access.
Stay Over Deal
Sundays £50 double or single occupancy including full Lancashire Breakfast
Thursdays £75 Double or single occupancy including full Lancashire Breakfast
Subject to availability
Midweek and weekend breaks available
Please contact Reception for availability 01772 80 40 40
As a dog friendly hotel we enjoy welcoming you and your dogs to The Villa Wrea Green. So that we can continue to do this, please take a few moments to read through a few requests to ensure a happy stay for everyone.
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times.
- We have designated dog friendly rooms. (Please check when booking, that you have made reference to your dog, to ensure we allocate you the correct room).
- Your dog is more than welcome to stay with you in your bedroom overnight, providing you bring a bed/cage for them to sleep on/in. If this is not possible your dog will be required to sleep in your car.
- Please do not allow your dog to climb on the furniture or beds, you will incur additional charges to your account should this happen. Also there will be additional charges for your dog fouling in the bedroom.
- Please feel free to walk your dogs in the grounds of the Hotel. If your dog fouls please collect and dispose of in the bin provided.
- Dogs are not permitted in the Restaurant or the Morning Room.
- NB. Dog owners accept full responsibility and liability for any damage to property or persons injured by their dog.
We love being dog friendly and hope to be so for years to come. Only if the house rules are ignored would we have to consider stopping welcoming your furry friends.
The Villa Wrea Green Hotel
Book a Room
All thirty one stylish air-conditioned rooms feature superior en-suite facilities and have been tastefully designed and furnished to create the ideal atmosphere for a relaxing visit.